An international firm is currently looking to add a mid-level attorney to join their Capital Markets & Securities practice group.
- Handle all aspects of securities law and SEC filings, including: 10Ks, 10-Qs, 8K-s.
- Counsel and represent public companies on transactional matters related to mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance
- 3-6 years of experience in Capital Markets/Securities
- JD from a top 10 law school a plus
- In good standing with at least 1 state bar
For immediate consideration, please apply with a copy of your resume by clicking the link above.