Call Center Trainer
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 24 Sep 17
Call Center Trainer
Interactive Brokers is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 25 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day (First Quarter 2017 results). At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Interactive Brokers, a global online securities and commodities broker, is seeking an experienced Call Center Trainer to manage the onboarding of new employees and facilitate initial and ongoing training. The overall objective is to ensure that staff is knowledgeable and capable of delivering excellent customer service in an accurate, timely and courteous manner.
- Development and continual improvement of the IB Call Center CSR training processes.
- Define gaps or process breaks and implement improvement through on-going maintenance of our training curriculum.
- Create and update training content and reference materials with an emphasis on e-learning and virtual classrooms.
- Assess staff training needs in a variety of subjects including: products, markets, procedures, regulations, software operation and effective client interactions.
- Develop testing and certification programs to evaluate comprehension and manage skills-based routing logic of client inquiries.
- Track company initiatives, development efforts and policy changes to ensure that staff is informed and trained in advance.
- Report plans and progress to management and coordinate activities with Quality Assurance Group.
- 5+ years of relevant training experience.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience preferred.
- Industry recognized professional certification preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent verbal and formal communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets and terminology a plus