C++ Strategy Developer
My client is a principle trading firm utilising proprietary technology to trade on a global scale. They have built a very collaborative, integral, passionate environment and their flat structure drives innovation and success.
One of their profitable market-making teams is looking for a C++ Strategy Developer to optimise current and new systematic trading strategies. You will join an exciting team and will work with like-minded individuals to implement effective code solutions.
- Collaborate with the team to manage current strategies, and build out new alpha generating strategies
- Communicate regularly with traders globally
- Monitor, identify and adapt trading strategies in a clean, concise way to minimise latency
- Quantitative background - includes degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science and Physics
- 4 years+ of low-level C++ programming experience (C++11/14/17)
- Experience with distributed systems and multi-threaded applications
- Linux/UNIX experience
- Experience with Python, KDB, SQL is a plus
- Experience within proprietary trading/financial services is a plus