Unique in their field, this HFT fund has the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player. They hire exceptional and diverse talent from a variety of places - trading, tech & start-up industries, research labs, PhD programs - to apply cutting-edge research to global financial markets.
Their growing crypto trading team is looking to hire a dynamic Software Engineer who is passionate about development and loves tackling difficult technical problems head-on.
You will collaborate extensively with traders and technologists to evolve, improve and maintain all elements of the trading infrastructure, including feeds, gateways and strategies. This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of interesting and challenging problems involving high performance computing, software design and big data, as well as gaining an understanding of trading on centralized and decentralized exchanges. Most problems require high-availability, high-throughput and low-latency solutions.
The trading team sees technology as a key component of their continued success and candidates will be exposed to cool, cutting-edge technologies in the fast-evolving crypto space. The successful C++ Software Engineer will be self-directed, with the ability to take ownership of projects and responsibilities. Requirements
- 5+ years' hands-on C++ development experience in a Linux environment
- Good understanding of templates and both low- and high-level optimization
- Sound knowledge of computer systems (operating systems, networks), plus the ability to build and debug high performance distributed systems
- Experience in creating and debugging multithreaded applications
- Bonus points for experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS) and/or internet protocols WS, HTTP
- Exposure to Python or a willingness to gain proficiency quickly
This role is open to US Citizens and Visa Transfers only. Benefits
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Unique culture where you can fulfil your potential through collaboration and mutual respect
If you feel you're a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Adam Pearce
+44 (0) 7495 377043