A Chicago based, High Frequency Trading firm is actively looking for C++ Low Latency Developers to start in Q1. The individual in this role will be a part of the Core Development team which is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the Algorithmic Trading Platform. You will be focused on C++ functionality alongside Quants/Traders/Researchers an will be responsible for creating and optimizing scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure.
As a C++ Low Latency Developer, you will be responsible for...
- Helping to expand their research platform to support new products and techniques, while also analyzing and implementing new trading models, and building out key pieces of trading infrastructure to support new and existing lines of business
- Collaborate with other developers to optimize the performance of the trading systems in the context of low-latency
- Working closely with other members of different teams in order to turn market information into trading strategies
As a C++ Low Latency Developer, you should have the following...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years' professional development experience
- Strong programmer in C++11, bonus points if C++14/17
- Experience with distributed systems and scalability
- Experience with performance optimization or working with low-latency
- Experience within the financial realm, preferably proprietary trading/Capital Markets