We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's next generation ultra-high performance fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build and migrate our platform, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
You will be working on our high performance trading platform in a test-driven agile environment to:
•Work with clients on defining and building trade processing applications
•Work in a C++ environment on Linux using the latest C++ standards and tools
•Implement external APIs to support new functionality
•Be involved in the development and design of the overall trading platform
•Provide 2nd level support for the platform Qualifications:
•Continuous Learner and passionate about technology
•Proven record of delivery high quality software in a modern C++ Linux environment
• Take pride in what you build, developing manageable and maintainable software
•Challenges excite you. You can extract simplicity from complex systems.
• You use best practices like Continuous Delivery and testing methodologies
•Expert level C++ programmer (e.g. with OO design, pattern based programming, templates and multi-threading).
• Exposure to high performance trading systems design and implementation
• Experience in development of C++ on a Linux and Windows platforms
• Good knowledge of databases.
• Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
• Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
• Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them.
•Up to date on modern C++ (11 and beyond)
•Strong mathematical skills, particularly statistics
•Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
•Able to teach and elevate the team with existing knowledge
•Experience with FIX protocol About Tradeweb Markets:
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries.
For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.