Business System Analyst
Interactive Brokers is looking for a driven, proactive Business Systems Analyst to work under the Head of New Accounts general supervision. Key responsibilities will be to lead the full lifecycle of projects to enhance and improve the local New Accounts team's processes and support systems. In collaboration with the Global New Account team to represent their local changes, triage, and analyze production support issues, and assist with prioritizing the delivery schedule as business needs evolve.
The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with local business stakeholders on the teams within Compliance, Software Development, and Customer Service in all geographies to understand the business challenges by using data-driven analysis (SQL)and document the business processes and requirements to solve those challenges. Experience in a professional setting with one or more general-purpose programming languages like Python, Java, and C/C++ would greatly benefit.
The analyst will also partner across the organization to drive the department's process changes and system enhancements. The successful individual will need to take ownership/accountability for a function/product scoping, coordinate, execute testing, plan, perform launch activities, and provide ongoing support. Responsibilities:
Requirements and Skills
- Act as an experienced business/technical analyst to support the Project/Change Management function.
- Build relationships across our operational departments (including quality client service support) and understand the team needs and business needs.
- Technical and numerical analysis, evaluation, and troubleshooting of existing systems and processes.
- Formulate proposals to improve processes and systems to meet our clients' changing demands, business, and marketplace.
- Test execution and test support of system changes to ensure procedures can absorb software solutions.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science and 5+ years Business Systems Analysis working experience (accreditation is a plus)
- Keen interest in the financial markets, investment banking, and understanding the process and strategy behind driving business growth.
- Seniority Software Level experience: SQL, use cases, wireframes, requirements review and validation, user stories, proof of concept proposals, application of algorithms, or process automation.
- Demonstrable Business Level knowledge; process flow diagrams, business process modeling, and design, driving discovery sessions with stakeholders, and writing detailed change specifications for programming teams.
- Understanding of Change Management process and Project Lifecycles.
- Experience in regulatory, business, and market risk analysis are a plus.
- Working knowledge of relational database, logical and physical modeling, integration concepts and methods, ERP systems, business intelligence, and web technologies, or the desire to learn
- Analytical troubleshooting of processes and system issues
- Experience working directly with functional and technical resources
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Ability to content switch and manage multiple initiatives in parallel
- Experience influencing business leaders and peers about the proper use of standard business process flows and system functionality
- Aptitude to recommend best practices for ensuring group efficiencies and client experience
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present a professional image
- Advanced analytical and problem definition and solving abilities and decision-making skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Working experience with MS Office applications and other productivity tools
- Must be responsive and deadline-oriented with a sense of urgency
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch (from local restaurants).
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Team outings and dinners. (We will resume once it is safe)
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities.
a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info