Business Development Director
8001 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
RSM US LLP is looking for a dynamic Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Business Development Director to facilitate the growth of our national Technology & Management Consulting practice with a particular emphasis on the food & beverage industry.
The firm is looking for a dynamic individual to join one of our national business development teams. This Business Development role will concentrate on selling Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise (Finance & Operations) solution with an industry focus on food & beverage.
This position is responsible for leading all aspects of the sales process, including systematic prospect targeting, development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, and selection of pursuit teams and "quarterbacking" the entire sales process. They are growth leaders and support the efforts of various Firm industry teams through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.
The individual in this position will have all the necessary resources to be set up for success for this career opportunity that provides a competitive base salary along with a lucrative incentive compensation plan. We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record in selling the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise (Finance & Operations) solutions.
- Sourcing and qualifying ERP opportunities with companies currently not served by the firm.
- Responsible for executing the sales plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to best position the firm to secure the business.
- Working with the Practice Leader and Pre-Sales Solution Consultant to construct a demonstration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise (Finance & Operations) solutions.
- Actively work networking contacts, professional affiliations, and industry groups and related Centers of Influence.
- Work with industry team leaders to effectively and efficiently identify and target key companies within the industry teams they support.
- Support Partners and Directors in cross-selling additional services to existing clients where appropriate.
- Work closely with local and national marketing resources to develop effective, targeted go-to-market plans for the industry teams they support.
- Work closely with National Sales Organization management to provide ongoing, current feedback relative to market opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous experience selling ERP solutions; prior experience selling Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise (Finance & Operations) strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of industries – must be capable of orchestrating a team of industry, functional, and technical experts to craft a compelling solution for a variety of clients with particular focus on food & beverage
- Demonstrated expertise to drive a complex, sale cycle from identification through the close of deals
- Strong executive presence and professional image and excellent negotiation skills
- Prior solution selling training is a plus, including programs developed by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise (Finance & Operations) for their channel
- Exhibit strong business acumen, skills and maturity
- Prior experience in developing relationships with Technology Channel Partners; Microsoft relationships are preferred
- Demonstrated experience participating in the creation of proposals and Statements of Work
- Travel is required (local and overnight when appropriate)
- Demonstrated experience selling to the food & beverage industry preferred
- Active network of C-level contacts throughout the Great Lakes region
- Demonstrated community involvement and activity with industry associations, civic and/or non-profit groups
- Experience working for Big Four or other national firms a significant plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req11130 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Internal Client Service Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
Sales TMC AX D365 BD Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req11130 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Great Lakes Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Development/Sales Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing