FX PB Business Development and Client Support Analyst
Jefferies, the global investment banking firm, has servedcompanies and investors for 50 years. Headquartered in New York, with officesin over 30 cities around the world, the firm provides clients with capitalmarkets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securitiesresearch, as well as wealth and asset management. The firm provides researchand execution services in equity, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures andcommodities markets, and a full range of investment banking services includingunderwriting, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and recapitalization, andother advisory services, with all businesses now operating across the Americas,Europe and Asia. Jefferies LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of JefferiesFinancial Group (NYSE: JEF).
- Trade support: understanding the full life cycleof an FX trade, from liquidity access -> execution -> message delivery-> trade booking -> client reporting.
- Client support: first point of contact forclients, resolving issues or escalating as needed.
- Trade flow engineering: Work with clients/ trading platforms and other vendors to establish the most efficient routing& booking of trades.
- Work with Jefferies colleagues in all relevantareas: Operations, Collateral Management, Risk, Credit, Legal, Trading &Sales, IT, New Accounts.
- Work with outside vendors to set up and maintainvarious processes / profiles, etc
- Constantly review quality of trade / clientsupport processes and associated technology in pursuit of increased control,decreased risk, efficiency, and client satisfaction.
Experience with FX / FXPB / other traded products desirable,but not required.
*Candidate must be willing & able to work 2nd and3rd shifts. Primary Location:
US-IL-Chicago Work Locations: Job:
Jefferies Financial Group Inc. Job Level:
Full-time Job Posting:
Oct 16, 2019, 2:48:02 PM