MAS Associate Chicago, IL/en-US/External_Career_CBOE/job/Chicago-IL/MAS-Associate_R-0748/apply Job Description
Generalist associate position within the Multi-Asset Solutions (MAS) team, based in Chicago. The group is responsible for developing innovative tradeable products for the exchange and providing the data, analytics and infrastructure to support these products. This is an entry level role focused on advanced financial research, analytics and product development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building analytical frameworks and conducting complex business and data analysis; apply technical tools and logic to support and develop new product ideas
- Conducting industry and product research and helping to synthesize results of quantitative and qualitative analyses; derive insights from large volumes of data
- Building and using financial models
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer science and/or coding familiarity with some combination of Matlab, R, Python, and SQL
- Experience in financial modelling, statistics, and analysis
- Knowledge, Interest or desire to learn about global financial markets with an emphasis on derivatives
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and research skills (qualitative and quantitative); ability to analyze technical data
- Resourceful self-starter, ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Innovative problem solver, able to quickly identify and understand issues and drive towards effective resolution
- Demonstrate a strong ability to learn quickly and become knowledge resource for unfamiliar topics
- Perform a wide variety of tasks simultaneously; change focus quickly as demands change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to simplify concepts and messages to the essential components and deliver effective messages to a range of audiences
- Interact in a professional manner with internal and external contacts
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college in mathematics, finance, engineering and other technical majors preferred
Cboe Global Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR-0748
Cboe is always looking for intelligent, innovative and hard-working individuals. Our success is based on our talented team of industry and technology professionals, which we believe is the strongest in the industry, and we pride ourselves on hiring the best and brightest.