7631 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
An integrated approach to tax requires experienced professionals who push limits and question the status quo. As a member of the National Tax Technology (NTT) Team you will be on the cutting edge of integrating Technology and Tax. The team develops and deploys forward looking internal and go-to-market solutions that help RSM lead in the middle market.
NTT service offerings grow from tax planning ideas, marketplace needs, or technological innovations - all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients. In this role, you will work with organizations undergoing transformative change to develop and implement innovative solutions elevating how tax functions operate.
As a Senior Consultant on our National Tax Technology Team, you will assist with the design, analysis, development, implementation, and deployment of new data-driven applications. Additionally, and you will:
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
- Be responsible for hands-on coding and review other team members’ work.
- Work with business leads in defining the requirements and developing solutions.
- Document new developments, procedures, or test plans as needed.
- Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent, uniform approach to software development.
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
- Support system testing by following up on and closing defect tickets in a timely manner.
- 5 years of experience in .Net development
- Solid knowledge of SQL, Excel Programming, VSTO applications, and .NET Windows Forms-based software development
- Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. WCF, MVC, SOA) and Design Patterns
- Experience with developing and maintaining click-once deployment client-side Windows applications
- Experience with Excel including VBA and commands such as offset and lookup
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server and.Net
- Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Proficiency in building VSTO and Windows Forms-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET)
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Attention to detail to document code thoroughly
- Experience troubleshooting
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req10773_1 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Tax Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
National Tax Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req10773_1 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Tax Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing