A career in our Deals Data and Analytics practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients with the deal process and deliver outstanding services both pre-deal and post-deal from the perspective of mergers and acquisitions data analysis. As an expert in Deals Data Analytics, you will deal with large volume business data, including performing data extraction, transformation, modelling, data visualisation, benchmarking, and analysis from a merger and acquisition prospective as well as cooperating with other due diligence or post deal service teams to support various deals projects. By means of data analytics, you are expected to utilise various data technology including data visualisation, data mining, big data techniques, to identify key merger and acquisition pre-deal risks and issues to help our clients realise their deal value and continously push their post deal strategy going forward.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Finance, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Statistics, Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding of data extraction/transformation, analytics, and visualization approaches;
- Analyzing or managing accounting, financial, transactional data, and statistical methods in support of data analysis;
- Working with relational databases (SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Access, OLAP or other proprietary software);
- Leveraging business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc.);
- Understanding of financial statements, business cycles (Revenue, supply chain, etc.), business diligence, and valuation, etc.;
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and working under time sensitive client deadlines; and,
- Demonstrating product development and management experience.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success including in the following areas:
- Using a high degree of collaboration, ingenuity, and innovation to apply tools and techniques for application in Deals;
- Managing high performing technical teams, comprising data scientists, database administrators, data analysts, and data visualization specialists, etc.;
- Leveraging techniques to perform data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), and experience with SQL, Alteryx, Power Query and other agile technologies;
- Designing interactive visual interfaces and dashboards (Tableau, Qlikview, Microsoft Power BI); and,
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. ?