Fidelity Workplace Consulting organization is reinventing the consulting experience for our clients by constructing teams based upon the skills individual consultants possess, rather than the practice within which they report. As other firms build preferred third party relationships, Fidelity Workplace Consulting remains firmly committed to an agnostic model, whose sole purpose is delivering the best results possible for our clients! The Team
The Fidelity Workplace Consulting is composed of over 350 professionals who advise clients on the management of their domestic benefits. We are a fast-growing business within Fidelity, providing a broad range of services that touch on every area of benefits design, strategy, funding, communication and delivery. Most of our team comes from other leading consulting firms. While we focus on working with the Fortune 1000, we also work with Fidelity clients of all sizes. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- A.S.A., E.A. or F.S.A., E.A. credentials
- 7-10 plus years of experience in a pension and benefit consulting firm
The Value You Deliver
- Knowledge in benefit program design, legislative, account and regulatory requirements (IRS/DOL/FAS/PBGC/ERISA/409A/PPA).
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to establish relationships at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to negotiate with other business partners
- Outstanding teamwork skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing improved client relationship
- Providing advice to Chief Financial Officers and Human Resource Officers of mid to large size companies regarding their retirement and other benefit programs.
- Reviewing and Managing annual pension valuations for clients
- Managing projects including plan terminations, merger & acquisition, compliance, plan amendments and plan designs
- Training associate consultants and analysts to ensure continued development of the staff.
- Preparing reports for client presentations
- Completing and reviewing required compliance tasks (government forms and non-discrimination testing).
- Managing client budgets and set expectations and client deadlines. Provide comprehensive documentation on your clients.
- Preparing responses to RFPs and RFIs for new prospects and participate in new business meetings with prospects.
- Generating new business leads
- Contributing thought leadership and demonstrating your industry knowledge to lead innovation and initiatives across retirement practice
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive
workplace where we respect and value
our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.