Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Specialist IV, Invoicing and Booking Accountant Location US-IL-Chicago Job ID 31906 # Positions 1 Job Family Operations - Billing & AccCertification Type Full-Time
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
This is an entry level position for a recent college graduate. Responsibilities include:
- Generate daily booking report
- Audit monthly control reports to ensure invoice accuracy
- Analyze and process monthly rent invoices
- Book new contracts into Infolease
- Reconcile asset locations in Infolease for new and remarketed contracts
- Work with corporate accounting to ensure accuracy of all Infolease contracts
- Add newly funded cars to Infolease
- Prepare credits and supporting documentation
- Prepare non-rent invoicing
- Reconcile accounts as needed
- Provide extensive customer support
- Provide support to the sales team and other areas of the business
- Assist Invoicing Manager with various projects including month end responsibilities
- Other duties as required
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance. Rail or leasing experience is a plus
- 1+ years experience in an accounting- or finance-related position
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and execute in a fast-paced organization.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels in the organization.
- Analytical ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment on significant decisions and ability to communicate findings to management
- Ability to prepare and maintain complex transactional financial analysis in Excel, including knowledge of pivot tables and advanced formulas (vlookup, sumif, etc)
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: