Account Manager, Institutional Trust, GFS New 📅 85936 Requisition # 📅 4 hours ago Post Date
Summary: Responsible for coordinating the account administration for GFS fund administration and custody clients, with particular focus on fee invoicing and account opening/closing. Maintains the account including record keeping, responds to client inquiries, produces reports and oversees transaction processing.
- Coordinates the account administration for GFS fund administration and custody clients, with a particular focus on fee invoicing.
- Ensures accurate new account set up for GFS clients.
- Receives service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, oversees transaction processing, handles inquiry resolution, obtains appropriate documentation, and ensures systems information is up-to-date.
- Assists client service and relationship managers with specific projects as needed.
- Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client activities and ensures execution and follow-up.
- Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and vendors as appropriate.
- Documents services provided, specialized procedures, and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate in managing daily activity.
- Develops clear understanding of clients' need behind service requests, and communicates to service partners. Obtains appropriate information from partners and client to facilitate service changes or transactions.
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery using creative and proactive measures.
- Monitors trust operations and accounting activities to ensure that all necessary reports, documents, tickets, etc. are processed to facilitate client services.
- Knowledge of trust operations and accounting systems usually acquired through related experience is needed to administer master trust and custody accounts. General business knowledge is required to oversee client transactions. Analytical skills, required to identify and resolve account issues.
- 3-5 years experience in financial accounting/business fields, with client servicing background.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.