Head of ALM & Hedging - General Accounts
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- Des Moines, IA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 15 Feb 19
Senior Member within the ALM Center of Excellence for a prestigious insurance and investment firm.
- Develop portfolio strategies in line with ALM constraints
- Respond to the complexity & opportunities of the capital markets to maximize return/minimize risk in our ALM strategies.
- Develop multi-period reinvestment strategies and management actions related to our portfolios
- Oversee product on-boarding for GA business lines
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Build and lead a team of experienced ALM professionals
- Manage function’s budget
- 8+ years’ ALM & Hedging strategy experience within large financial institutions
- Strong understanding of drivers of Asset and Liability changes and their impact to financial statements.
- Theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience with a broad array of valuation techniques for assets and liabilities
- Ability to work well with other leaders in ALM and broader finance function (trading, accounting, investments, tax, capital strategy etc.)
- New product development and on-boarding experience. Ability to identify material risk factors in products.
- Demonstrated high quality leadership, judgment, organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical, presentation & persuasive abilities with excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree required
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”