Manager Franchise Recruiting and Engagement
Responsible for Novice and Experienced Advisors recruiting and development, staff career path and Experienced Advisor onboarding for the Territory. Partner with the Franchise Field Vice President (FFVP), Franchise Consultants and franchise advisors in driving advisor engagement in corporate office and Region initiatives. Provide business planning, implementation and follow-up support to all levels of Field Leadership and advisors as needed. Responsibilities
• Lead a high quality, high quantity recruiting/career path effort for Franchisee Staff, Novice/Experienced Adivors and External Practice Acquisition hires for the Territory. Develops and manages a comprehensive diversified sourcing strategy- driving a consistent level of high quality lead flow. Able to effectively screen and conduct interviews with candidates, present the unique value proposition of each opportunity, and guide and manage all steps of the process in partnership with the Franchisee, all the way through from sourcing, offer and hiring to future development/promotion opportunities.
• Lead the annual Advisor Business Planning process for the Territory, ensuring a high quality implementation that drives both high participation (80+% of advisors) and a thorough capture of the advisors' growth goals and objectives. Responsible for advisor engagement in programs that drive practice growth. By leveraging available resources, drive advisor participation and uptake in Growth Programs, Region and Territory training events, and other critical Practice Growth initiatives.
• Lead the onboarding process for all new advisor hires and practice acquisitions for the territory. Create and manage an on-boarding plan customized to each situation. Serve as a key point of contact to ensure they have the right tools, resources, training, and support necessary to on-board effectively, quickly transition their clients/assets and grow GDC to pre-transition level of production.
• On an as needed basis, support ad hoc field leader and top advisor requests for assistance. Present strategic messaging on behalf of the local leadership team in advisor engagement venues. Provide leadership to matrix business partners who are responsible for driving results in the assigned territory. Connect top advisors to tools and resources designed to help them troubleshoot issues and drive growth within their practice. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience.
• Ability to work independently with high initiative, while also comfortable working with a team to drive results.
• Ability to create and implement change, drives results, and holds others accountable. Strategic focus with ability to translate vision into tactical actions.
• Extensive Project Management experience required, preferably (but not exclusively) in leading operational, on boarding and recruiting projects.
• Outstanding relationship management, negotiation, and collaborating/influencing skills in working with all levels of advisors.
• Ability to monitor and service remote and/or multiple office locations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Some travel required. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with recruiting.
• Experience in financial services industry.