Workplace Financial Consultant - Atlanta, GA
Job Description: Regional Consultant (Participant Engagement)
The Regional Consultant (RC-Dual Role) works directly with plan sponsor contacts, client HR representatives, and internal Fidelity partners to drive greater participant engagement and plan sponsor advocacy for local clients and within an assigned book of business. This book of business is comprised of high opportunity corporate retirement plan clients with national locations. You will serve as a key liaison between the client and internal business partners to create a client needs-based strategy and ensure Fidelity's overall ongoing success. In addition, the RC provides financial advice to 401(k) participants through face-to-face meetings including one on ones, workshops, help desk sessions, benefits fairs, and lunch and learns for regional clients. The RC strives to ensure participants are prepared to make better decisions regarding their personal finances while ensuring industry leading customer satisfaction results are achieved. Primary Responsibilities:
- Collaborating internally and coordinating national client engagement across multiple locations for an assigned book of retirement plan clients
- Building a working relationship with assigned plan sponsors. This includes understanding the organizational culture, participants' needs, and the nuances of each company's structure to be aware of any benefit changes, which could affect the participant's financial well-being.
- Researching, analyzing and applying data to identify client challenges and opportunities
- Collaborating on a cohesive data-based strategy and presenting it to senior plan sponsor management
- Developing local efforts and implementing national initiatives to grow business through customer contact, workshops, lead generation and local branding.
- Responsible for business development goals at the plan sponsor level and the participant level. Customer satisfaction, lead generation and number of participants engaged / taking action are success measures.
- Communicating, planning and coordinating with internal partners to insure the best possible outcomes for the plan sponsor and their participants
- Deliver high quality face-to-face employee meetings for retirement plan participants including: retirement education meetings, one on ones, benefit fairs and help desks.
- Yes - 75% of the time. May require travel outside of territory to cover plan sponsor headquarter locations and business planning meetings.
. Education and Experience:
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- BA or BS required and MBA preferred
- Series 7, 63, 66 & insurance licenses are required
- 10 years minimum financial services industry experience; institutional and plan advocacy experience preferred
- CRPC or CFP required (may be earned after hire)
- Strong institutional and retail product knowledge
- Executive presence and confidence to present a point of view to senior level decision makers
- Ability to think on your own, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, try new things, and build your territory
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to engage an audience
- Demonstrated consultative and influencing skills
- Proactive time management and organizational skills
- Strong preparation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a remote location
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients . We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Join Us At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.