Job Description : Job Description
Administers approximately 350 Private Wealth Management Trust accounts with average book of business of $3.5mm in revenue and a market value of $450mm. Provide guidance to less experienced Advisors and others with complex Trust questions or issues. Supports Wealth Strategists in the Specialty Needs Trust segment. Qualifications
- 10+ years experience as a relationship manager in the Fiduciary Services, Private Wealth, or Institutional Investment Management industry with 5+ years in Trust Administration.
- Experience working with investment products.
- Strong knowledge of estate planning, fiduciary and tax laws.
- Strong analytical skills including legal document interpretation skills.
- Deposit/general banking knowledge to effectively coordinate the delivery of a wide variety of bank products.
- Very knowledgeable of banking and trust systems.
- Intermediate or advanced PC skills including standard Microsoft Office products and database applications.
- Demonstrated organization skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex information clearly to clients and internal partners.
- 10+ years of Trust Administration experience with our Company.
- Undergraduate degree in fiduciary administration.
- Working towards or possess an advanced degree or certification (e.g. JD, MBA, CFP, CPA, or CTFA).
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf