Process Automation Business Analyst
Description About this role Process Automation Business Analyst
The cognitive revolution has arrived. Automation and cognitive technologies are shaping the future of IT and business operations. Are you interested in helping drive the implementation of the industry-leading Cognitive AI platform at BlackRock? We are looking for a process automation business analyst
that is comfortable working with structured and unstructured data, visualization tools and robotic process automation concepts to transform data into information. The Process Automation Business Analyst is a supporting member of the agile teams implementing RPA and cognitive solutions.
With over USD $9 trillion of assets we have an exceptional responsibility: our technology empowers millions of investors to save for retirement, pay for college, buy a home, and improve their financial wellbeing. Being a technologist at BlackRock means you get the best of both worlds: working for one of the most advanced financial companies and, also being part of a team responsible for next generation automation technology solutions.
- A collaborative, multi-disciplinary team that is bringing creative and innovative process automation solutions to the firm.
- Growing rapidly. Our objective is to provide automation at scale and have a "roll up our sleeves" attitude. We often wear many hats to achieve our delivery goals.
- In "start-up mode." We are expanding BlackRock's automation community, building consistent standards and an operations framework, while creating opportunities every day for each of us to learn and grow.
- A highly analytical approach to problem-solving, with an attention to detail
- An intuition for user experience; you design for delight, and deliver through continual innovation
- Appetite to learn by collaborating with top talent in finance to understand their complex business process
- Experience managing large, complex projects and changes in priorities, including prioritizing requirements based on return on investment
- A reputation as a good communicator; you can convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
Want to learn more?
- a degree in an Engineering, Math or business-related studies
- a familiarity with the system design concepts
- experience in Robotic Process Automation
- experience in business process diagram, functional specifications, user acceptance test plans
- experience in Business Process Re-engineering, Data Analysis and Data Modelling
- experience with BPM/BPR tools like Pegasystems, Appian, Signavio, etc...
- experience with low-code/no-code solutions, such as Unqork
- experience in Agile software development, including writing user stories, running kick-offs, conducting retrospectives
- experience in conducting QA testing, coordinating UAT with the end users, end user training and product demos
- experience in User Experience design using user Journeys, experience maps or other UX deliverables
- extensive experience in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point
- experience of working in globally distributed team
For 30 years, to drive innovation, BlackRock has bought great minds together. From the very beginning technology was leveraged for insight and efficiency to help our businesses better understand their client's objectives. BlackRock is accelerating innovation and technology to invest even more in our Aladdin platform and looking for people with a passion for technology and a love of solving complex problems to join our teams. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.