Personal Financial Representative
- Atlanta, GA, USA Atlanta GA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Allstate Insurance Company
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
You are passionate, motivated and independent. You thrive on helping customers achieve their financial goals, objectives and lifelong dreams. You are a person that customers can count on to help them meet their financial needs. Are you an experienced financial services professional looking to spend more time selling and less time prospecting? As an Allstate Personal Financial Representative you'll soar to new heights with the following sales support:
- Consumer-centric product portfolio including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and more
- Extensive marketing and product materials
- Nationwide Marketing support to reach new customers through the Allstate brand
- Telemarketing campaigns designed to generate immediate sales leads, qualify prospects and set up appointments
We'll help you get off to a fast start through comprehensive sales education, while providing financial incentives designed to help you get established. Proven business installation processes and local support will allow you to focus on existing customers, all while providing you the resources necessary to help partner agencies identify the right time to introduce you on a favorable basis to Allstate customers.
How Will I be Rewarded?
- Unlimited money-making potential through commissions, bonuses, expansion and more
- Provides you with comprehensive training — at no cost — to help get you up and running quickly
- Offers strong brand recognition and a solid reputation as a leader in the industry and in local communities
- At least 2 years of life insurance of financial services customer facing sales experience
- State Life/Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 (if applicable) licenses
- A strong track-record of success
- Blended mix of protection and asset accumulation sales
- Prior Experience as a Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Registered Representative or Investment Representative preferred
- Professional designations such as RICP, FSCP, CLU, ChFC, CFP and LUTCF preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with emphasis on business preferred
Visit our website at http://www.allstate.com/pfr to learn more becoming an Allstate Personal Financial Representative or speak with a Financial Services Recruiter today at 1-877-711-1014 option 2.
Customers have trusted Allstate with their protection needs for over 80 years and many rely on us to provide life and retirement products that help ensure their long term financial security. We are a highly recognized brand with a solid reputation as a leader in the industry and in local communities.
Subject to all terms and conditions outlined in the Allstate Personal Financial Representative (PFR) agreements. Allstate PFRs are not franchisees. Except in NY, they are independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate Insurance Company (“Allstate”) or its affiliates. In NY, they are Allstate employees. Securities offered through Allstate Financial Services, LLC (LSA Securities in LA and PA). Investment Advisory Services offered through Allstate Financial Advisors, LLC. Registered Broker-Dealer. Member FINRA, SIPC. Main Office: 2920 South 84th Street, Lincoln, NE 68506. 877-525-5727. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. Note: Life and Health, and FINRA Series 6 & 63 (if applicable) licenses are required. To sell investment advisory services, Series 65 or 7 & 66 licenses would also be required.