See job description for details
Reply is looking for a qualified Network Architect. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a high growth Network and Security start-up that is part of Reply Group. If you are passionate about growing a company, building a team, bringing an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking approach, we would love to hear from you. Office location is Atlanta, GA. We will consider candidates who want to work in GA remote or US remote. Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and delivering Network Solutions related to SD-WAN architecture
- Managing all Network solutions offering with the Clients
- Acting as SME on Network Engineering solutions for clients and internal teams
- Support all pre-sales activities as well as work on customer engagements/projects
- Responsible for many aspects of launching a new consulting business, across offer development, pre-sales, customer pitches, technical customer delivery and team building.
- Hands on involvement with developing and implementing network solutions
- Highly skilled at prioritization and multi - tasking
- Communicate Effectively on complex technical issues to a varied base of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in front of customers
- Strong work ethic, pro-active and driven
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Propensity and willingness to learn new networking and general technologies
- Comfortable in unknown environments and able to navigate
- HEALTH &
- TRAINING &
- We offer you a market competitive compensation (base salary and bonus)e
- Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid Time Off Vacation and Sick time and Company Paid holidays
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
About Net Reply US
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Network Engineering highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with deep technical knowledge of core routing and WAN technologies like BGP, OSPF, MPLS L2/L3VPN, IPSec VPNs, WAN transports, Data Centre Interconnects (DCI), and Internet routing (peering and transit).
- Good understanding and experience of VXLAN architecture.
- Hands-on experience of SDN technologies like NSX, Cisco ACI.
- Expertise in SD-WAN architecture of any major providers (like Viptela-Cisco, Juniper, etc) including deep technical knowledge on controller communication & configuration, scaling of controllers, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in working on cloud interconnect products from major CSPs (like AWS, Azure, GCP) and SAAS providers.
- Knowledge and preferably hands-on experience with technologies such as Cisco ASR 9/12k (IOS-XR) devices, Nexus 7/9k switches, Cisco ASAs, FortiGate, and Juniper firewall.
- Solid understanding of IPv6 transition and tunneling technologies for DCs and ISPs.
- Familiarity with Network Automation technologies and Infrastructure as a code product like Ansible, Terraform.
- A good understanding of Cloud technologies
- Professional or higher network & IT certifications (e.g., CCNP/CCDP/CCIE).
Net Reply US is the Reply Group's company focused on helping organizations define and implement their Network strategy. We can help resolve the challenges of migrating to cloud environments, optimizing your Network infrastructure investment, and protecting critical systems. By continuously investing we can offer a wide range of solutions and advise on the best technologies and suppliers. We strive to operate at the intersection of Cloud and Software Defined technologies to help customers reduce cost, secure, and maximize their investments. Net Reply has has offices in Italy and the UK.