Investment Solutions Representative- Client Solution Center- Greater Atlanta, GA
Job Description: Fidelity Investments' Racial Equity & Diversity Pledge "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect." Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Investment Solutions Representative- Client Solutions Center in the Greater Atlanta Area! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater Atlanta, GA area. We offer virtual interviewing and on-boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
We believe as an individual, your daring spirit keeps you razor sharp.
As a team member, your reliability makes you impressive.
We're Looking For
- A college degree (preferred)
- Sales acumen with validated experience consulting with customers or clients
- Effective phone and e-mail communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the financial services market, economy and industry trends
- FINRA Series 7 essential. 63 or 66 preferred
of Your Role
As an Investment Solutions Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for warm leads and existing customers handling inbound sales calls. This is an inbound sales role that makes you more than just a salesperson - you'll become a trusted partner for your customers and colleagues alike. You will drive sales via warm leads, carefully define customer needs, and cultivate relationships, while guiding investment strategies with a defined set of tools and solutions. All the while, Fidelity will provide the invaluable ongoing training that keeps our teams at the forefront of our industry and opens pathways to further career development.
- Sales experience, financial sales experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding/interest in the financial services market, economy and industry trends
- Confirmed experience working with clients
- Strong time management to balance all components of the sales process from prospecting/warm leads to post sale follow up and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Robust influencing and client engagement skills
- Building and having fast-growing customer relationships by identifying customer's need and offering customized Fidelity investment solutions based on in-depth knowledge of products and services
- Providing investment direction by using guidance tools to match needs with suitable guidance solutions such as products, research, and/or services.
- Partnering with other functions and roles within the organization to drive additional business
- Developing and positioning mutual funds, fixed income products, and discretionary money management services to existing customers or leads
- Hosting conversations about domestic and foreign financial markets, market trends, economic indicators, investment concepts and strategies, and the universe of daring products in the investment/consumer financial industry
How Your Work Impacts
The Investment Solutions Representative works with clients in Fidelity's Personal Investing business unit. Fidelity is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. You'll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that's saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is a serious responsibility and that's why we'll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients . We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Join Us At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.