Investment Banking Analyst
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Edge Healthcare Partners, LLC
- 08 Apr 19
We are seeking a second year investment banking analyst who will support junior and senior bankers in the healthcare industry. Candidates will receive experience across a broad spectrum of investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, private placements of debt and equity, refinancings and leveraged buyouts. Successful candidates will be expected to assume a substantial amount of responsibility with significant client exposure early on in their career. The analyst will be required to work in multiple roles and on multiple projects, independently and as part of a team.
The environment at Edge is collegial and entrepreneurial, and as such the financial analyst will be entrusted with as much responsibility as he or she is capable of handling.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Financial modeling and valuation analyses
- Transaction analysis
- Transactional execution support
- Market and industry research
- Pitchbook, offering memoranda and presentation creation
- Proprietary database development and maintenance
We seek to attract a dedicated, team-oriented candidate with a deep desire to excel, a strong work ethic and a willingness to make sacrifices in order to uphold the highest standards of performance. Required qualifications / skills include:
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in investment banking, consulting or accounting
- B.A./B.S./B.B.A. in finance, accounting, business or applied economics from a top-tier university
- A fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies and applications
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- A demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high degree of maturity, attention to detail and problem solving skills
Edge Healthcare Partners is an independent Atlanta-based investment banking firm focused on providing a comprehensive set of advisory services to leading private and public healthcare companies and private equity firms. Our primary services include merger and acquisition advisory services, capital raising, recapitalizations, going-private and management buyout transactions. In addition to our transactional advisory services, we provide valuations and other financial and strategic advisory services.
The professionals of Edge Healthcare Partners have over 65 years of collective investment banking experience and have completed more than 100 transactions across the entire spectrum of healthcare including healthcare services, healthcare information technology, distribution and life sciences.
The Edge Healthcare Partners team of professionals is widely respected for its proven ability to assist clients in achieving their long-term financial and strategic goals, offering the advantage of experience gained through years of involvement in highly sophisticated transactions. Our professionals combine their transactional expertise with deep healthcare industry, operational and legal experience. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.edgehcp.com.