Financial Planning Specialist
An exciting opportunity to step into an instrumental role for a growing Financial Planning firm. As the Financial Planning Specialist for KeepWatch Wealth Partners, you will support the operations of a rapidly growing financial planning office with two locations in Georgia -- Macon and Sandy Springs.
As the Financial Planning assistant, you will support the lead advisor in delivering an exceptional client experience. You will be involved in the entire life cycle of serving our clients' needs. From meeting prep, meeting attendance and notes, and facilitation of the follow up responsibilities. You will be a key member to the team's client service experience.
This role provides client relationship and general practice management support through gathering client data, helping prepare client deliverables and touch points such as financial plans, meeting follow up and setting up new business and performing other business management tasks as needed.
Assists Advisors in servicing clients, sitting in client meetings, trading securities, preparing reports, and financial plan data gathering. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
Full-time, approximately 40 hours per week.
Pay rate commensurate with qualifications and experience
Location: Sandy Springs, GA or Macon, GA
Start Time: 9:00 A.M.
End Time: 5:00 P.M. Responsibilities
- Assists Advisors in servicing clients, which may include collecting and inputting data for financial plans and closing out plans.
- Responsible for preparing and summarizing client meetings. This may include scheduling and confirming meetings, organizing, and printing out appropriate reports, and providing necessary follow-up.
- Attends and participates in client meetings to capture notes and follow up items for advisor and team.
- Responsible for the post-meeting review of all client notes to ensure all follow-up is completed. This includes correspondence, trades, applications, compliance signatures, deliverables from or to the client and miscellaneous items as determined by Advisor or client expectations.
- Partners with KeepWatch operations team to ensure new business paperwork processes successfully which may include preparing forms, obtaining appropriate signatures, preparing documentation, tracking applications, and coordinating rollovers.
- Maintains client contact during the financial planning process. This includes answering client inquiries and providing readily available information to clients as it relates to servicing their accounts (and as permissible by candidate's licenses).
- Manages and resolves client service issues relating to their portfolio (as permissible by candidate's licenses).
- Displays willingness to learn all compliance regulations consistent with regulatory and Broker Dealer requirements.
About Our Company
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer candidate is currently licensed or willing to obtain licensing upon request. Including but not limited to:
- Securities Licenses - Series 7 and Series 66 (or combo or 63 and 65)
- Insurance Licenses - GA Life, Health, and Variable
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize a diverse workload and multi-tasking, and taking initiative in daily responsibilities.
- Strong work ethic, team player, and high degree of professionalism.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by Advisor and Broker Dealer.
- Ability to support compliance within the Advisor's practice.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.