Join a boutique Private Wealth Advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial in Midtown Atlanta to help provide top-notch service to clients who expect an experience well above the ordinary. This is a career-track position. Compensation will be commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. A generous bonus program rewards performance above and beyond basic duties.
Salary range $55k to $60k, plus bonuses based on merit and practice production.
401(k) with 4% employer match.
Group long-term disability and life insurance.
Salary supplement in lieu of health insurance. Responsibilities
- Prepares the advisor for client meetings by performing a top-down analysis of client net worth, cash flow analysis, tax estimation, and preparing the client meeting summaries for review by the advisor.
- Provides client relationship support through interacting directly with clients, ensuring accurate account set up, acting as a liaison to answer client questions, problem resolution, preparing and submitting account applications, coordinating, and tracking business-as-usual projects, and a broad range of service tasks as needed.
- Uses Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and Box to track client information, organize and complete action items, and facilitate general workflow.
- Participates in team and individual goal tracking.
About Our Company
- The successful applicant will be a detail-oriented self-starter who adheres rigorously to regulations and assures that tasks are completed accurately and punctually.
- Bachelor's degree (finance or other analytical major) required.
- Two years' experience in client service.
- Extensive experience in Excel and CRM software e.g. Salesforce
- An effective communicator who enjoys interacting with clients
- A problem-solver who works quickly, effectively, and efficiently
- An experienced multi-tasker who works well in a team environment
- A person who takes pride in their integrity, intelligence, and reliability
- Residents of metro Atlanta only.
- A complete background check will be required. Grooming, diction, strong verbal and written communication skills, familiarity with small-business technology, and initiative are critical attributes.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.