About this role Client Experience Platform (CEP) Change Manager (Vice President) Are you passionate about helping teams transform across people, process and technology to enable world-class client & employee experiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate change management & communications or product marketing
About this role
Client Experience Platform (CEP) Change Manager (Vice President)
Are you passionate about helping teams transform across people, process and technology to enable world-class client & employee experiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate change management & communications or product marketing experience to accomplish transformational goals? We are seeking a Change Manager to join the Client Experience Platform Deployment Team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have strong experiencing executing change programs, coordinating complex and large-scale projects and communication strategy or product marketing skills. This is a team with ambitious growth objectives, and we are looking for someone who enjoys building positive relationships and getting things done, and who can balance being pragmatic while having high ambitions for what BlackRock can achieve.
The CEP Change Manager will work closely with the Deployment Team Leader, to lead initiation, planning, design, execution, and monitoring of client platform initiatives. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to deploy digital and modernized experiences that clients & employees love and support the necessary training and change management along the way to drive adoption & program success.
- Develop a detailed deployment plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the deployment and implementation scope, monitor deployment schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Design agile change programs inclusive of people, process and technology as part of deployment strategy, working with affected partners on training & change management
- Develop communication & product marketing strategy to drive awareness & adoption of program
- Build positive relationships and work closely with key partners to ensure deployment deliverables are met
- Measure deployment performance and adoption using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage and facilitate technology scaling
- Clarify deployment objectives, drive consensus and communicate plans and results to senior partners and management
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes and technology tools
- Simplify complex topics and build innovative solutions for issues
- Stay up-to-date on global finance and technology trends impacting BlackRock
- Engage with business and technology partners to ensure project risk is appropriately handled and issues are timely raised and resolved with leadership.
- 5-7+ years of experience in change management or transformation programs, supporting product marketing initiatives or relevant experience (financial services, management consulting or similar)
- Experience leading complex projects or multiple project teams simultaneously
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills, inclusive of experience crafting and executing communication strategies
- Ability to deliver in fast paced environment with tight deadlines and demands
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels of an organization
- High level of self-motivation with ability to own and drive multiple projects at once
- High degree of professional discretion, integrity and judgment
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.