Capital Markets Operations - Derivatives Settlement Specialist
Job Description : Job Description
The Derivatives Settlements Specialist will be responsible for the daily processing of all Listed Options, OTC Options, Futures, and Derivatives transactions done by the Swap Dealer. Conduct daily monitoring of settlement fails and escalate to appropriate business and risk partners. Be the point of contact for all client inquiries related to advices, rate resets, and appropriate settlement instructions. Knowledge of Derivatives transaction booked in Calypso and Imagine trading system is a plus. Must understand the trade settlement life cycle, basic Accounting Principles, Reconciliation processes and the ability to perform data analysis using Excel tools. . Qualifications
Th Basic Requirements:
- High School Diploma plus 8 years of industry work experience or BS/BA College Degree and 3-5 years of work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working on numerous items at one time.
- Ability to enter data correctly and efficiently is essential.
- Strong communications, time management, problem solving and orientation to detail are essential skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise of Capital Markets Products and Technologies.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- BS/BA College Degree.
- FINRA Series 7 or 99 license or equivalent certification in loan processing.
- Knowledge of bank or brokerage systems and operations.
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge of operational processing environment.
- Demonstrate past work performance with increasing levels of responsibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf