Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennia.
Job Description :
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Java, Spring, J2EE, HTML
- Design and develop generic JDBC which handled database connectivity and fetch the data from the database.
- Write SQL Queries and Stored procedures which fulfil this application need.
- Develop the interface between the Mark-it and Calypso system using calypso APIs and java swing components.
- Strong Information Technology/Software development lifecycle experience.
- Experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of large scale Java systems
- Understanding of Calypso APIs
- Calypso v8, v10, v12 working experience
- Experience in customizing Calypso and adding new functionalities and writing and adding Workflow rules.
- Experience in developing/Customizing Calypso Report framework like Trade report, Legal Entity reports
- Experience in Calypso FX, BO, BO Processing
- Good understanding of Calypso system configuration
- Experience in gathering requirement for new FDIC rule implementation in Calypso system