Associate, Digital Marketing Product Owner
Description About this role Role overview
We are looking for an experienced product owner who is passionate about building products that transform BlackRock.com across 35 markets globally. BlackRock.com is the window to our world; it's the main vehicle through which we activate our brand, help customers understand our products, and open up a world of thought leadership and educational content to them. Your main responsibilities will be to ideate, manage, and deliver the entirety of your product - from the most practical detail to the future potential, all while ensuring proper cohesion throughout its evolution. Responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas that improve the user experience and drive growth.
- Support the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery.
- Inspire stakeholders and collaborate across the organization to help bring your products to life.
- Operate with a systems-oriented mindset, building for scale and efficiency.
- Create detailed user stories and product requirements to guide both design and development.
- Keep track of QA processes and ensure seamless releases.
- Combine product creativity with thoughtful experimentation and iteration to find the ideas that resonate with users.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to translate the product vision into detailed requirements, prototypes for testing, and delivery to market.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Define success and analyze metrics for launched products, and feed learnings back into the development lifecycle.
- Drive product launches, collaborating with partners (including communications, marketing, social, etc.) across the business to develop and align on a go-to-market plan
- Act as a product management evangelist to build awareness and adoption of product at BlackRock, creating guidance and trainings to support internal usage.
- 2+ years of experience in product management, bringing technology products to market in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in fintech, financial advisory, and/or brokerage services preferred.
- Experience with iterative software development practices (such as Agile), and product management methodology.
- Experience with design systems is a plus.
- Positive attitude and resilience, with strong problem-solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Familiar with using lean hypotheses and running product experiments to test and learn assumptions and validate hypotheses.
- Experience with the following tools & software preferred:
- Analytics, A/B testing and usability testing software (Adobe, UserTesting)
- Workflow tools (Jira/Confluence, Trello, Miro board)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, with experience communicating product visions in a compelling way to stakeholders.
- Open, collaborative and proven team player, with an ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance or support.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of a geographically distributed team.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.