Associate, Client Service Management
- Not Specified
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 May 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Associate, Client Service Management
Business Unit Overview:
The Institutional Client Businesses Group serves institutional clients in more than 60 countries, including corporate, public, union and industry pension plans; insurance companies; third-party mutual funds; endowments; foundations; charities; corporations; official institutions; banks; and individuals worldwide. We have teams of professionals with expertise in the many functions that combined make this effort successful and sustainable, including relationship management, marketing, sales, client service, and product development and management. Professionals within the team work together to deliver a full range of asset management, risk management and advisory services relevant to clients’ investment needs. Unified under one global client platform, Institutional Client Businesses are accountable for client relationships and distribution of products and services and are supported by a centralized marketing function which ensures consistency globally.
The Associate, CSM role is a key addition to BlackRock’s new iHub. In this position you will be driving client experience innovation at the ground level. You would have daily client contact and would be tasked with resolving operational client issues. Individuals who excel in this role will be solutions oriented and excel at building cross functional relationships with the end goal of providing the best service to the Client.
- Independently provides service support to an assigned group of clients; Capable of resolving complex service problems either directly or by engaging the appropriate subject matter experts.
- Acts as connector between client, Relationship Manager and broader organization to ensure delivery of client change activities (including new mandates).
- Will be key contact for Onboarding Implementation manager to ensure that client intent is fully understood.
- May assist in preparing RFP responses in respect to operational content.
- Support in client activities leading to revenue delivery and retention
- Maintains and updates Aladdin APR process
- Coordinate across internal BLK stakeholders in respect of client service (operational, legal, compliance, finance) to reach resolution for client challenges
- Ensure relevant teams understand timely and accurate client deliverables (invoices, reporting, price files, data etc.) for non-complex clients
- Address new operational requests (e.g. changes to client report)
- Escalation of client issues (regardless responsible party), Root Cause Analysis, and remediation.
- Ensure the long-term mitigation of process failures and drive the agenda on client experience ensuring clarity and execution in any client communication requirements.
- Participate in projects/initiatives (regulatory, platform and/or client) to the extent they impact the client.
- Drive the client service experience and implementation of client initiatives.
- May provide guidance and direction to more junior staff.
- 3+ years of experience in client service, operations, sales or portfolio management support.
- BA/BS equivalent
- Shown interest in Financial Services, a good understanding of the industry, institutional clients and operational processes.
- Ability to use enterprise wide systems for handling work processes; strong command of tools and technology
- A solutions oriented self-starter who anticipates and prepares for potential problems; identifies problems that arise and advances in a timely manner with potential solutions presented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.