Aladdin Business, Product Manager, Associate
Description About this role What is Aladdin?
The Aladdin® product unites the information, people, and technology needed to manage money in real time at every step in the investment process. Aladdin enables organizations to communicate better, work smarter, see clearer, and move faster in a changing landscape. Aladdin combines sophisticated risk analytics with comprehensive portfolio management, trading and operations tools on a single platform to power informed decision-making and create a connective tissue for thousands of users investing worldwide. What is the Opportunity?
We are a software development team within the Aladdin Business we are laser focused on delivering a next level client experience at scale to users across the Aladdin community. We build tools that empower our users, modernize the client support experience and streamline the way we run our business. We are passionate about using technology to drive scale in our business and delivering a superior user experience. Product Managers
work closely with Product Owners to support in the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative features and products. Responsibilities include:
The Right Candidate for this Opportunity
- Working with development, stakeholder, and management teams to ensure development and delivery of products within allocated timeline and budget
- Supporting with development of the product roadmap to align with the business's strategic objectives
- Guiding and educating the team on organization/Agile/Scrum practices (e.g. backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand ups, sprint review and retrospective)
- Providing outstanding support to customers on function and usage of the product to ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording product defects and appropriate solutions
- Building a collaborative environment where problems can be raised comfortably, with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Developing plans to help resolve risks, and functional requirements based on business needs
- Reporting monthly and ad-hoc metrics to business stakeholders to measure success of initiatives
- Has experience managing a project life-cycle, or as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Loves working on a team, has strong communication skills and can effectively collaborate with large cross-functional project teams
- Has strong time management stills, is detail oriented and is extremely organized
- Thinks about problems creatively and through an analytical lens
- Is passionate about leveraging technology to make people's lives better and wants to understand first-hand how our product is used, where it meets our users' needs and how to make it better
- Is excited to learn about both the business and technology sides of a fin-tech organization
- 3+ years of experience in product management, project management or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of project management tools, like JIRA
- Experience with analyzing data and providing actionable insights
- Knowledge of and experience with agile development methodologies and techniques
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.