AML/Financial Crimes and Compliance Technology Production Support Manager (Multiple Openings)
Job Description : Job Description
Position: AML/Financial Crimes and Compliance Technology Production Support Manager (Multiple Openings)
Location: 303 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
• Responsible for overseeing and managing production support for all applications in the Financial Crimes & Compliance portfolio.
• Act as primary production support point-of-contact and trusted advisor for investment portfolio stakeholders (Business, Technology and Operations teams).
• Proactively identify opportunities for improving IT portfolio performance to provide a competitive advantage to the business and finds ways to improve the business through the use of technology.
• Maintain knowledge of the assigned IT portfolio and line(s) of business functions including, products and services, competitive environment, and latest industry news and trends from both a business and technology perspective.
• Work with Enterprise teams in the IT organization and other stakeholders to develop, prioritize and execute the IT and business portfolio.
• Work with executive IT leadership to understand current commitments and determine future plans.
• Analyze application performance, and recommend changes in investment mix to achieve goals.
• Oversee technology debt and end of life upgrades to ensure application stability and availability.
• Use sophisticated analytical leadership thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
• Mentor less experienced teammates to build technical expertise.
• Has people management responsibilities for employee and vendor teammates. Qualifications
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or related field. 3- or 4-year bachelor's degrees accepted.
• Must have 5 years of experience in IT positions performing the following:
o Applying advanced knowledge of one of the following areas:
• Actimize product; or
• Enterprise Banking Systems, or
• Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Beneficial Ownership rules, Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM) and Large Currency Transaction Systems (LCRS).
o Using meeting management, conflict management, and presentation skills.
o Utilizing experience with Java and SQL.
o Planning effectively and managing client expectations and relationships in a way that results in an effective team environment.
o Applying understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
o Interpreting internal and external business challenges and recommending best practices.
o Leading complex technology projects.
o Solving complex technical and business problems with sophisticated analytical skills
o Influencing others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective and applying strong executive presentation skills.
• Must have 1 year experience with:
o Mainframe technologies
o Utilizing Retail, Wholesale and Wealth management products and technologies.
o Hands-on experience in Digital Banking and Payments.
Send resume to: Cheryl B. Williams, Talent Acquisition Office, SunTrust Banks, Inc., 41 Rachel Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf