CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nations top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess. The Orlando office of CRI is looking for an exceptional tax manager to work with interesting, upper level clients in a variety of industries, with opportunities for growth and eventual partnership. The Orlando area continues to grow rapidly, and a tax manager is able to increase their competency and technical skills in an exciting metropolitan area Essential Functions:
- Provide a final technical review on tax returns and documents for the majority of client base
- Direct and schedule the planning, organizing and interfacing with clients to ensure all deadlines are met
- Embrace firm processing policies and develop skill on all software tools to prepare or modify work
- Review all types of tax returns and tax planning engagements
- Research tax issues and provide recommendations
- Stay abreast of developments and changes in tax law and accounting procedures
- Provide a final technical review on tax returns and documents
- Take an active role in developing staff and supervisors; assisting in training activities and monitoring the quality of personnel performance
- CPA Certification is required
- Minimum 5 years of public accounting experience
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making ability
- Desire to work with a seasoned tax team to further develop advanced skills toward a full career
- Work/life balance to integrate personal and professional goals. This is done through open communication at all levels, time planning, opportunities to work from home and personal accountability.
- CRI believes in developing the whole person, and provides career opportunities including mentoring, access to leadership, training and investment in technology
- CRI provides limits on the time requirements that are conservative by big firm standards.
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRIs family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms.