The Fulfillment Associate for Wolters Kluwer Governance Risk and Compliance has the primary responsibility for receiving (via served, certified, regular mail, etc.), sorting, profiling, and scanning documents sent to CT Corporation in our capacity as registered agent. The COIS SOP will be expected to interact with process servers, sheriffs, any other individuals delivering SOPs to CT Offices. This is an entry level position, with the expectation of supervision for the first 3+ month
Learns CT product line, internal systems and processes, as well as jurisdictional rules and regulations in order to effectively serve clients by attending appropriate training courses; completing all self-study reading, exercises, and activities in the prescribed timeline
Fields incoming questions or issues by responding to incoming internal customer requests; providing comprehensive answers to questions pertaining acceptance of process; engaging corporate resources as appropriate to ensure client issues and concerns are resolved (e.g., COSIS, , service teams) accurately documenting information into systems; capturing common issues to reduce recurring issues and inquiries; and meeting established standards for quality.
Assists Process Servers for CTs Registered Agent function by reviewing incoming process; looking up entity to ensure CT serves as registered agent and can therefore accept process; accepting process for customers; inputting process information into scanner (e.g., company name, date of service, named parties, nature of law suit); scanning in documents; monitoring team dashboard, escalating questions or issues to COSIS and maintaining and processing documentation in accordance with quality standards.
Represents Wolters Kluwer by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Wolters Kluwer products, communicating in a professional, compelling, and articulate manner of speech, writing and formal presentation; behaving in ways that demonstrate corporate core values and culture; developing professional and positive relationships with colleagues; and maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism.
· Proactively pursues professional development activities (e.g., attending educational workshops, taking training classes, reading publications, staying current with trends)
· Manages relationships with internal and external resources.
· Manages time and company resources appropriately.
· Duties and responsibilities are not limited to those specified above but may include other tasks depending on business requirements (e.g. other intake and/or process related activities)
· Performs other duties as requested and necessary
Education and Experience
· H.S. Diploma and 1 year of experience in a customer service environment
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
· Integrating information from multiple sources quickly and accurately.
· Working cross-functionally to resolve issues.
· Utilizing communication skills, including both verbal and accurate written skills.
· Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight.
· Functioning as an integral part of a team.
Preferred Experience (includes minimum): 2 years customer service experience, including:
· Bachelors degree in Liberal Arts (e.g., Business, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline); OR, if no degree,2 years of experience in a scanning operation and or customer service.
· Working in a high-volume customer service environment.
· Experience working in a Legal or related industry
· Working in a fast paced, changing environment.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Able to scan, open certified and regular mail, sort and batch incoming process
· Functional knowledge of legal industry
·Posted YesterdayFull timeR0010885
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.