CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nations top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess. We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms. Essential Functions:
- Provide assistance in preparing work papers, trial balances, depreciation schedules, entering data for computer applications and preparing engagement correspondence.
- Assist professional staff in gathering data for tax return preparation, maintaining the tax library, and maintaining client tax and auditing files.
- Must be enrolled as a student in an accredited college or university with a major in accounting
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRIs family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com