Workplace Solutions Group Section Manager
- Experience coaching and developing others
- Confident, self-motivated and a fast learner
- Excellent communication skills: Written and Oral
- Continuously seeks to improve the delivery of service
- Experience with coaching and the professional development of others
- Broad understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Embraces the firms Mission and Business Principles
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Managing standards around attendance, performance metrics, and service quality
- Proactive in contributing to the success of the team through process improvements and information sharing
- Displays the ability to multi-task and manages time between people and projects effectively
- Leadership skills: The candidate must have experience leading multiple projects and teams. Candidate must be a strong leader with the ability to implement improvement and drive change within the organization.
- Problem solving skills: The candidate must have the ability to identify complex risks early and develop actionable mitigation plans.
- Communications skills: The candidate must be able to concisely explain complex issues to audiences of varying seniority. The candidate must also possess strong written and oral executive-level communications skills.
- Client management and teamwork skills: The candidate must have demonstrated ability in being flexible and working with stakeholders and colleagues at all experience levels.
- Project management skills: The candidate must have the ability to create practical and comprehensive implementation plans and partner with all levels of management and stakeholders to gain consensus. Experience of managing multiple projects or engagements and their associated budgets is essential.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Series 7, 66 (or 63 and 65), 9/10 required
- Master’s Degree or advanced degree preferred #LI-PM1
#LI-LMAC Primary Location:
Americas-United States of America-Florida-Temple Terrace Work Locations: Job:
Wealth Management Organization:
Morgan Stanley Job Posting:
Feb 2, 2021