Sr. Business Associate, Chief of Staff Office- Markets Ops. (Tampa, FL)
The Business Sr. Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
The Business Associate is an intermediate level position responsible for the overall administrative activities of a business. These tasks may include assist in activities such as coordination of administrative needs, tracking of business financials and employee headcount. Responsibilities:
- Preparation of business, internal client, regulatory presentations
- Support global mandates and deliverables
- Assist with monthly scorecard processes highlighting outlining organizations KPIs
- Assist with headcount tracking and movements on variances and drivers
- Responsible for department wide communications
- Ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis
- Review data for accuracy and create required reporting to manage the data
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of Financial Services or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to be able to communicate and influence at an appropriate level.
- Possess the ability to develop good working relationships with senior management.
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly earn the confidence of others.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and also under own supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive, and problem solving techniques.
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel skills, specifically Pivot tables, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Business Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting