Resource & Location Strategy Site Research and Analytics Analyst-Asst Vice President NYC
Part of the Resource Management Organization (RMO), Citi's Resource & Location Strategy (R&LS) team is hiring a Site Research and Analytics (SRA) Analyst. The Resource & Location Strategy team manages the firm-wide, global program whose mission is to assist in workforce optimization. This includes the Site Research and Analytics (SRA) function which provides internal location strategy consulting to Citi businesses: evaluating location dynamics (talent availability, competitors, costs, etc.), providing deep market insights and recommending targeted locations and strategies. SRA supports Citi's greater effort to optimize its footprint based on global talent offerings and cost efficiency.
The analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Support design and build of strategic R&LS analyses and opportunity assessments, including final deliverables; including providing data analysis, insights, reporting, and modeling
- Partner with R&LS Core team and sectors to design and build data models to support R&LS strategies
- Support SRA engagements (site selection and ad-hoc location insights and recommendations)
- Lead and conduct analysis leveraging internal data and independent research to compare and recommend locations aligning with the business's requirements
- Serve as primary research contact for SRA research tools including managing relationships with research partners
- Synthesize data and research into management presentations, using PowerPoint and Excel to organize insights, using innovative data visualization techniques
- Own the Citi Solution Center Quarterly Profiles (executive-level strategy document)
- Interact with varying Citi stakeholder across multiple businesses and locations
- Leverage Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Access, primary and secondary research, data visualization techniques, ability to synthesize multiple sources and types of data into compelling presentations
- Independent and creative problem solver; ability to come up with conceptual or analytical solutions when a task or problem arises
- Programming and advanced data modeling techniques a plus
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leadership and address high impact strategic issues. Work in close partnership with business heads and senior leadership to identify opportunities and issues of strategic importance, develop transformational strategies to achieve the business mandate, drive change by partnering with business leadership with clear accountability, and provide clarity in complex problems and facilitate decision-making.
- Perform deep dives on specific businesses to re-asses strategies and opportunities
- Work with businesses in the execution of improvement strategies, coordinating and taking active part in the implementation process.
- Manage all aspects of client service, including planning, prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Develop relationships with executives in business units, support functions and senior leadership.
- Conduct in-depth research to support business strategies and identify trends across key business drivers.
- Develop presentations for senior management, synthesizing key findings of team analyses and recommendations.
- Develop key consulting and analytical skills.
- Exposure to Citi senior management.
- Gain deep understanding of both global businesses around Citi.
- Develop working relationships with a variety of Citi's departments and business units.
- Exposure to a variety of topics in a fast-paced environment with challenging, multi-faceted assignments.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years experience
- History of academic and professional excellence and achievement.
- Maintains quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to build presentations that convey a clear story supported by data findings.
- High degree of flexibility and productivity; initiative and creativity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, ability to multi-task productively, and result orientation.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Strategy & Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting