Project Manager/Regulatory Business Analyst - Tampa - AVP/C12 (R1938471)
This is a Regulatory Project Manager/Business Analyst Lead role with a Regulatory/Risk focus. The analysts will be responsible for providing SME input to projects for the data acquisition of SFT, Fixed Income, Cash Equities, Bonds products.
The IT Business Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
The key requirement for the role is for the candidate to act as a SME on risk data integration projects. The role requires the candidate to work across many areas and functions, specifically:
- Work on Loans, Cash, Investment Securities (AFS, HTM, Trading Assets), Contingent exposures, purchased receivables, equity and Securitization data acquisition projects, system enhancements and impact analysis investigations.
- Coordinate with the systems and key stakeholders including risk, CRMS, legal and front office
- Understand the products, the system flow and the project requirements
- Understand impact on internal risk and capital reporting (RWA)
- Work along with FRSS on impact analysis for BAU MQCs and to define the risk impact if any
- Work with FRSS in approving Risk results for MQCs identified as defined as having a risk impact
- Provide training to FRSS and ensure results are shared correctly to the stakeholders/users
- Oversight of Banking Book BAU MQCs to ensure teams follow the validations and steps required for Risk related projects. Oversight of other workstreams where Banking Book data has the potential to be impacted (e.g. system migration projects).
- 3+ years' experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- 3+ years' experience in data acquisition projects i.e. data flow from trade capture to risk reporting.
- 3+ years working with Risk measures: PSE/MLIV, RWA
- 2+ years in Risk/Technology/Banking role
- A broad knowledge of investment products, specifically SFT, Fixed Income, Cash Equities, Bonds
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Fluent English
- Bachelor's degree/University degree in a financial discipline or equivalent experience
C12 Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting