PMO Tech Program Lead - Tampa - C15/ Director/SVP (R2053600)
Global Functions Technology (GFT) delivers innovative technology solutions and key global platforms for Citi's Global Functions division. These solutions enable Citi to comply with regulatory mandates and empower our businesses to achieve their goals, both current and long-term. Our products and initiatives adhere to Citi's strategic architecture and support the end-to-end integration of multiple global functions within the bank including Finance, Risk, and Controls. Job Purpose:
The GFT Program Management Office (PMO) Lead will be responsible for running the GFT PMO organization, accountable for portfolio governance, project management policy adoption & implementation, process improvement & management reporting for Global Functions Technology which is a 14k person global organization. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead a PMO organization of 70+ resources across multiple locations and regions, working across Risk, Finance, Tech, HR and Compliance Technology organizations.
- Provide governance, oversight and monitoring activities in accordance with the processes specified in the Organizational PMO Charter & ensure compliance with Citi-wide Policies and procedures.
- Drive adoption & adherence of project management best practices throughout the GFT organization across all of the functional areas & engineering teams.
- Creation of impactful, accurate, consistent and meaningful management reporting for portfolio review meetings, program governance forums, operating reviews, stakeholder reviews, planning sessions, audit reviews & regulatory engagements.
- Drive process improvement and automation to improve efficiency, remove manual tasks and manual report creation & collation, adoption and rollout of existing tools and development of additional capabilities.
- Continuous review of the existing PMO organizational structure to identify opportunities to evolve to continue to meet our organizational priorities and business needs.
- Partner closely with the GFT Executive Management team , the GFT Chief of Staff office and the Enterprise PMO organization in all day to day activates
- Ensure complete and accurate upward reporting to the Citi CAO Office and Enterprise Operations and Technology PMO office.
- Develop & implement a workforce strategy for the GFT PMO that aligns with & supports the overall GFT global workforce strategy.
- Act as a partner and point of contact, representing the GFT PMO, for Internal Audit, Operational Risk Management (ORM) and Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) partners.
- Act as partner to the project managers and engineering leads across the organization, support them to manage and drive our portfolio of deliveries. Providing challenge where necessary to ensure effective delivery management.
Job Family Group:
- Demonstrate strong prior Program Management Office ("PMO") experience, especially with respect to cross business and cross functional programs. Must be able to demonstrate outstanding delivery track record
- Excellent knowledge of project and program management methodologies and techniques
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), ability to create and deliver executive presentations
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple teams
- Proven ability to quickly build relationships and influence colleagues, business leaders, and functional partners
- Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Experience leading a PMO organization, preferably within a Global Functions technology or Capital Markets technology organization.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project management certification.
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting