Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology, Summer Analyst -Pursuit Fellows Track- Tampa (North America - 2020)
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the Pursuit classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (EIO&T) group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Leadership Development Program. The 10-week program starts in June and begins with a full day of induction training.
Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology (EIO&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. Citi's EIO&T includes:
* Chief Information Security Office (CISO) is responsible for analyzing cyber threat information designed to increase Citi's cyber threat awareness and protection levels.
* Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provide a critical technical foundation for the firm's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.
* Compliance Technology Solutions (CTS) deliver industry leading technology solutions in support of global compliance.
* Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) delivers world-class technology solutions for Citi's Global Functions through the use of common data, analytics, and platforms.
* Chief Data Office (CDO) drives and enforces data quality across Citi and addresses the challenges related to the end to end data architecture for risk, financial, regulatory, and management information.
* Citi Shared Services (CSS) provides world-class, scalable finance, human resources, business, travel, human capital reporting, identification and access management services to Citi's businesses and operational units.
* Resource Management Organization (RMO) creates value for Citi's businesses by partnering to deliver 'the right resources, from the right source of supply, in the right location, for the right cost at the right time.'
* Operations and Technology Risk and Control (OTRC) mitigate risks that arise from the execution of activities which Operations & Technology (O&T) is responsible for or engaged in.
* Citi Realty Services (CRS) provides property management, building construction and innovative real estate solutions through a network of regional offices and a team of international real estate experts.