Associate Financial Advisor
At Lewkowitz Wealth Management Group, a Franchise of Ameriprise Financial, we empower clients to believe in a confident future through a collaborative advisory relationship. We put our clients' interests first and provide personalized advice with integrity, respect, and attention to detail. We inspire peace of mind, promote living life in balance, and strive to exceed your expectations and bring more dreams within reach.
The Lewkowitz Wealth Management Group is looking to add a non-producing, client-focused Financial Advisor to our team.
The Financial Advisor acts as a serv icing advisor and is responsible for interacting directly with the firm's existing clients to provide planning meetings and portfolio reviews.
The ideal candidate is client-centered, has experience in the financial industry, and appreciates working in a team environment. This position is for you if you enjoy helping clients reach t heir financial goals, are a strong communicator and active listener, and are ready to act with the highest integrity while having the client' s best interest at heart.
This position doe s not have producing responsibilities but provides the opportunity to grow within the role and firm. Responsibilities
Required Qualifications Requirements
- Partners with senior advisors to complete portfolio assessments
- Performs portfolio review meetings by phone and in person with assigned clients
- Leads meetings with clients to communicate portfolio status and recommendations
- Provides foundational advice to clients to help them reach their financial goals
- Performs client outreach to acquire information
- Tracks client meetings and data to ensure industry compliance
- Execute s trades and account reallocations
- Ensures the completion of tasks needed to open and transfer accounts
- Per forms routine activities to confirm client account information, track statuses, and prepare report s
- Understands the dynamics of the team to serve clients successfully
- Acts as a team player to ensure clients are cared for and the office runs smoothly
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Financial industry experience (3+ years required)
- Series 7, Series 66, and Life Insurance Licenses (Required)
- Experience working directly with clients (Required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen to client s and uncover needs
- Thomson One experience (preferred)
- SalesForce know ledge (preferred)
- Full-time, employee position
- Required Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday-Thursday, and 8:30 am to 3 pm on Fridays
- The ability to work daily in the South Tampa office
About Our Company
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan with Match
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.