19029283 - Cash & Trade Processing Associate Analyst
The Cash & Trade Proc Assoc Analyst 2 is an entry level role responsible for assisting the function with any projects and initiatives related to cash management in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to facilitate multiple complex transaction types from end to end, including escalation as needed. Responsibilities:
- Assist with operational processes and process improvements
- Ensure transactions or processes are executed correctly and are compliant with internal policies and controls
- Facilitate the investigation, documentation and corrective action implementation of transaction services issues
- Aid with the transition, alignment, and stabilization efforts of critical operations functions
- Cross-train for various internal roles within the department, and provide back-up coverage for those roles as needed
- Assist as required for control, risk, daily activities, and transaction services projects
- Perform all required tasks within established procedures and controls to minimize losses
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated cash and trade operations experience & knowledge
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Cash Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting