Treasury Analyst II
Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire) Education Desired :
Bachelor's Degree Travel Percentage :
0% Job Description
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead technical tasks required to complete implementation of TRAX related processes/systems
- Assist in evaluating new functionality to be considered for upgrading existing systems
- Assist Treasury Analyst Specialist during managed upgrades; assist with the creation of test scripts as needed
- Identify system requirements for complex treasury processes and transactions
- Discuss new products / technologies offered by banks as directed by other treasury personnel
- Contribute to the current instructional training documentation database
- Coordinate with users to develop sample scenarios of typical transactions to aid with training
- Assist with the review approval workflows and user permissions
- Propose changes to optimize use of system and maintain proper controls
- Assist with the performance of quarterly user access reviews per FIS policy
- Support the selection of KPIs; run periodic reports on these metrics
- Work with customer support technicians to solve critical system issues
- Communicate with bank resources during technical implementations as required by other treasury personnel
- Support relationship currently held between TRAX; Quantum, FIS IT, network security and Oracle teams
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Aptitude to pick up technical processes quickly and flexible with process changes.
- Working knowledge of payment processing.
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results-oriented.
- Capacity to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Team skills including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and banking partners.
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role requiring basic skills with a moderate level of proficiency. Performs discrete tasks working under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment and the ability to overcome minor obstacles while communicating problem areas to others. Consults with senior peers with goal of continually building knowledge and experience while minimizing any risk. This role is focused on learning to apply standards, developing an understanding of the business, and advancing personal professional growth through certifications and tailored goal setting. Typically requires one to three years treasury experience at a public company or equivalent experience in a related discipline. Privacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. EEOC Statement
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf available here supplement document http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.