Search Our Jobs
Radius Radius 5 miles 15 miles 25 miles 35 miles 50 miles
Go TSC Technician - Req. 1902833
With the goal of providing superior service and first contact resolution, delivers front line technical support to customers via multiple communication channels in a customer contact center environment. Uses detailed instructions, established procedures and prescribed guidelines to resolve technical issues and complete tasks for end users.
- Provides solutions to a wide variety of technology related problems, issues, and questions or escalates to appropriate support area. Enters complete and accurate information into contact tracking database and follows up with customer as needed to provide total ticket ownership.
- Utilizes knowledge management tools to help resolve client issues.
- Assists clients in completing online forms to attain various systems, services, hardware, software, and/or entitlements.
- Assists customers in performing basic software installations.
- Conducts basic diagnoses of software/hardware to troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- Escalates trends and outages as needed to leadership and for Service News postings.
- Manages time in customer contact center setting and documents time via activity codes.
- Utilizes required activity codes to provide awareness of non-phone related activities.
- Will be accountable for carrying on-call phone and responding to calls on a rotating basis.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of a High school diploma and one (1) year of experience in a help desk or other technical support environment required or combination of education, training and experience. BS in Computer Science, MIS or related degree preferred.
- May work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
- Must be able to obtain an HDI Certification within 2 years of hire.
- Basic technical knowledge of the following preferred:
- Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software.
- Operating systems (OS).
- Mobile devices.
- Business applications.
- Security products.
- Financial services applications a plus.
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Analysis: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Managing Work: Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Applied Learning: Assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Building Customer Loyalty: Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Licenses/Certifications Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- - Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- - Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- - Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- - Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- - Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
Share This Job Current Raymond James Employees, click here »
Enter your corporate email address to refer a friend!
Submit Experienced Professionals Students & Recent Grads Recent Jobs
Match Your Skills
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Austin, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
Using your LinkedIn profile, find jobs matched to your skills and experience