Sr Data Production Specialist
- Saint Petersburg, FL, USA Saint Petersburg FL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Sr Data Production Specialist
Fiduciary Trust Company International has been a trusted investment manager for individuals, families and foundations for more than 80 years. With world-class capabilities in investment management, trust and estate services, and custody services, we have the expertise to meet the requirements of the most sophisticated clients and their advisors, and can help assure that their families' needs will be met long into future generations.
In 2001, Fiduciary Trust joined forces with Franklin Resources, Inc., a global investment management company operating as Franklin Templeton Investments. At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The purpose of the Senior Data Production Analyst role is to process, maintain and mail special handling of all clients/user external and internal report events on the Trust Accounting System, statement creations, Support Client Online Access, and participate in projects. Also includes providing coverage to other departmental teams with workflow and volumes.
Performance of these duties requires an extensive understanding of the systems and applications related file creations and transfers to print/web vendors, statement creations, online and the ability to exercise reasonable discretion and good judgment in discerning the relevant portions of general information applicable to specific situations. Consistent with the in-depth training required to perform these responsibilities, this extremely detailed and confidential work is performed with minimal supervisory input.
The Senior Data Production Analyst is responsible for assisting the Supervisor with delegating daily tasks, overseeing and assisting in the day-to-day activities associated with the Data Production process. The Senior is responsible for monitoring the daily work to ensure that Service Levels are met as well as providing support for all daily activities.
The Senior Data Production Analyst serves as the go-to person for the team with any questions related to the day-to-day tasks. Additionally, the senior may be expected to act in a supervisory capacity when the Dept. Supervisor is absent or unavailable.
Statement Processing, tracking, audits and mailing
- Schedules client reports in preparation for mailing.
- Maintains client report events using Trust Accounting systems.
- Audits report files using Global Plus Checklists and Capture menus.
- Sorts and mails internal and external reports.
- Handles special report requests from clients/users.
- Ensures distribution of scheduled jobs and special reports.
- Fulfills request for CD reports.
- Researches statements with out of balance conditions using the Trust Accounting system and directs them to appropriate party.
- Fulfills report requests for prior years that are stored on other media (CDs, microfilm and microfiche).
- Tracks and monitors client hold mail arrangements.
- Reruns Statements and Appraisals as needed on Trust Accounting system.
- Performs daily production work as instructed.
Online Access and FTCI.com support. This includes direct client facing with clients internal and external
- Provides support to Fiduciary Trust clients (assists with calls for troubleshooting, and provides user instruction.
- Processes Online Access requests for FTCI.com and FTCIInvestorServices.com
- Responds to all Help Desk calls assigned to the Data Production Group.
- Handles client facing tasks when needed
- Weekly and monthly reporting on volumes
- Maintains the Fiduciary-Web Support inbox.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Under-graduate degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical ability
- 1 - 2 years industry experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients as well as various agencies
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of classified client information
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Courteous and professional communication skills
- Must have a well-organized detail oriented approach to their work style
- Strong competency in MS office suite, particularly Excel
- Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures
- Work is closely supervised; follows specific, detailed instructions. Defers non-routine matters to supervisor
- Minimal- Within U.S
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.