Senior Analyst, Strategy
Search Our Jobs
Radius Radius 5 miles 15 miles 25 miles 35 miles 50 miles
Go Senior Analyst, AML & FCM Strategy & Transformation - Req. 1903093
Under limited direction, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education, experience, specialized training and/or certification in the securities or banking industry to assist the Strategy & Transformation function. Leads projects of moderate scope and complexity with business impact. Influences strategic direction, develops tactical plans and completes complex assignments. Maintains contact with internal customers to identify, research, analyze, and resolve complex problems. Works independently on assignments that are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity with appreciable latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions. Executes on the responsibilities delegated by the Strategy & Transformation Lead and reports information regarding the unit-s performance, including any issues that may arise. Provides routine reports to Management. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Strategy & Transformation team in developing short and long term goals and initiatives to achieve strategic vision and to ensure that deliverables are planned out, in-scope, on-time and of high quality
- Assist in the development and execution of project initiatives, prioritizing and performing tasks, closing issues, and supporting management.
- Support on-going Anti-Money Laundering wide functions while collaborating with the broader firm stakeholders for execution in respective business units and functions.
- Collaborate with business and control partner initiatives under direction and supervision to ensure continuous AML & FCM improvement and address emerging regulatory and industry trends.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across RJF.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- General awareness of current world events and global trends
Qualifications Knowledge of:
Skills and Abilities:
- Retail brokerage business models. Experience with bank holding companies is a plus.
- Securities concepts, practices and procedures.
- Fundamental investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry
- AML- and Financial Crimes-related rules and regulations of the Federal Reserve Board (FRB); Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC); Securities Exchange Commission (SEC); Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA); Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN); and other regulatory agencies; sufficient to perform the functions of this job.
- Concepts, practices and procedures of business development in a financial services environment.
- Financial markets and products
Education/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning and scheduling work to meet regulatory organizational and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying and applying appropriate compliance monitoring procedures and tests.
- Preparing oral and/or written reports.
- Making rule-based and analytical decisions.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
- Analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems, analyze large amounts of data and execute on solutions
- Effective questioning and listening techniques.
- Possess project management and interpersonal skills, make sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Work under pressure on multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Optimize work processes, multi-task and handle multiple projects with demonstrated follow-through
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Bachelor-s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in a related field and 2-4 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Crimes, or related industries.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience approved by Human Resources.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification required or ability to obtain within 1 year of hire.
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- - Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- - Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- - Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- - Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- - Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
Share This Job Current Raymond James Employees, click here »
Enter your corporate email address to refer a friend!
Submit Experienced Professionals Students & Recent Grads Recent Jobs
Match Your Skills
- Austin, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
- Orlando, Florida
Using your LinkedIn profile, find jobs matched to your skills and experience