- Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 Sep 17
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
- Respond to broker dealer telephone inquiries about the Franklin Templeton products, market conditions, fund performance, and policies and procedures.
- Supply the broker dealer community with supporting marketing materials and track trends in caller feedback.
- Cross-sell firm focus information and tools that can be utilized by the broker dealer community. All in an effort to create and sustain a positive Franklin Templeton image in the broker dealer community
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- One year of Sales or Marketing experience preferred
- NASD Series 7 and 63 licensing required (must be obtained within 90 days) with training provided for eligible candidates
- Knowledge of financial industry sales or service experience a plus
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Three weeks paid time off the first year
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
* Onsite fitness center and recreation center
* Onsite cafeteria
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempletoncareers.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.