Fixed, Ria Business Development
Fixed Income, RIA Business Development - Req. 1903020
St. Petersburg, Florida https://jobs.raymondjames.com/job/st-petersburg/fixed-income-ria-business-development/954/13677875 Fixed Income, RIA Business Development - Req. 1903020
Description Job Summary:
Under limited supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to market taxable and tax free fixed income products to financial advisors and clients via printed publication, electronic media and personal presentation. Guidance is provided to perform varied, complex, activities that require evaluation, originality and ingenuity in making moderately complex decisions. Regular contact with financial advisors and customers is required. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinates with members of the fixed income trading desk to generate timely marketing materials in electronic format for fixed income products and services targeted at financial advisors and investors. •
Designs, develops and manages marketing strategies •
Responds to inquiries from Financial Advisors about the department’s investment philosophies, products and services. •
Coordinates schedules and conducts seminars and conferences. •
Oversees the distribution of marketing literature. •
Prepares financial information reports. •
Conducts basic marketing research and compiles results for projects, as assigned. •
Maintains records and files on research projects. •
May use computer modeling techniques. •
Provides training in fixed income marketing area. •
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of:
• Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
• Advanced concepts, practices, and procedures of Fixed Income.
• Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations.
• Financial markets and products.
• Advanced marketing research theories, principles and practices and their application to assigned functional area.
• Advanced analytical and statistical modeling tools and techniques.
• Advanced concepts of lifetime value and return on investment (ROI).
• Customer analysis and profiling; market segmentations; program tracking and evaluation; and test design market data analysis.
• Advanced concepts and practices of competitive intelligence.
• Principles and practices of public relations and customer service. Skill in:
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software including email, graphics, presentation, spreadsheet, database and project management software including HTML and PDF document formatting.
• Designing, developing and conducting market research projects and analyzing and reporting results.
• Analyzing competition’s products/services and marketing techniques.
• Analyzing service/product postures.
• Maintaining databases.
• Communicating technical concepts and ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Using computer modeling techniques.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software Ability to:
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with individuals at all organizational levels.
• Organize, manage and track multiple projects with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
• Read, interpret, analyze and apply information from industry data.
• Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
• Interpret and apply policies and identify and recommend changes as appropriate.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization; including negotiating resources.
• Project a positive, professional image both internal and with external business contacts.
• Provide a high level of customer service. Educational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five (5) years industry experience.
~or~ • Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources. Licenses/Certifications:
• SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
• FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses. Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm